If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Daydreams and Wishes

Hello Scrapland!  Scraps of Ellay has just put out a super cute kit full of fairies and flowers called Daydreams and Wishes.  I love the colors that she chose and the cute little fairies she used.  Here are a couple of layouts I did with the kit for a couple of challenges over at STS:

Friendsxsmall
Laughterxsmall

And here’s the preview of the entire kit.  You can click on it to be taken to the store:

 
While I’m here writing, I want to show you all a couple of fabulous layouts by a fellow military spouse: Amanda :)  She used our kits to make a couple of layouts and I think they turned out great!

She used C-O-F-F-E-E for this first one, which is positively adorable!
adventure121509_1
And she used the My Marine kit for this awesome layout full of service members.  It’s great that they are all being nice to each other long enough to take a picture together! :) J/K!
cfr 4-7-10 sm 
Thanks for letting me share these Amanda!  We always love seeing our kits  in use!  Happy scrapping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment