If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Letting Go

Hello Scrapland!  It’s coming close to that time for all parents of recent high school grads to say good bye and send them off to college, which is exactly what River Rose is going through right now.  That is the inspiration for her newest kit, Letting Go.  It’s a gorgeous heartfelt kit great for most memories of things fondly remembered.  Here’s what I did with it:

Key-to-my-Heartsmall

Here’s the kit preview, click it to be taken to the store.  Don’t forget, it’s on sale throughout the weekend!

I hope you like it!  And don’t worry, I’ll be back soon!  All of the designers I create for have been super busy this summer!  Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment