If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sunshiny Day and My Favorite Jeans

Hello Scrapland!  I hope your weekend was nice and your week is going well!  Mine could definitely be better.  Last Friday I came down with a fever and sore throat.  I thought it was gone on Sunday but I still had a slight sore throat and then I developed a cough.  THEN, yesterday morning I woke up with pink eye!  I still have a cough and now some sinus pain and headaches plus I’m trying to fight off this eye infection.  I can’t wait for this week to be over!  So, anyway, I didn’t get much scrapping done, but I did do a little.  I’m here to show you a couple of kits by River Rose.  Sunshiny Day is one that she brought over from FPD, but My Favorite Jeans is a super cute brand new kit just for 9th and Bloom!  Click the previews to go check them out in the store.

Guys-In-Their-Element


Experimenting-With-Chalk

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment