If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Spiffed Up

Hello Scrapland!  I hope your October is treating you well!  I’m having a blast with the haunted houses and pumpkin farming.  I’m hoping to get our pumpkins carved today, but I’m also planning a double birthday party for this weekend.  So, you won’t see me anymore for a little while!  But, I’m here today to show you a super cute kit that Scraps of Ellay has recently put in her store.  It’s called Spiffed Up and includes many different themes!  Hair cuts, bath times, brushing teeth, primping!  Here’s what I did with it:

BathTime

Click on the preview to go check it out in the store!

I think it’s a must have for anyone with kids!  I hope you enjoyed!  Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment