If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Super Cute Kit in Store at STS

Hello Scrapland! If you are here for the blog train, it's in the previous post!

I don't do this often, but there's a kit in the Stuff to Scrap Store and it's really cute! It's different too, which if you know me, I'm all about the different kits. It's kind of a Wizard of Oz theme and it's called "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" by Scraps of Ellay. If you haven't seen her work, she's definately super talented! Right now it's on sale at the store for 2.79 US. Here's the preview, if you are interested, click it to be taken straight to the store!

Photobucket

I'll see everyone in a couple of days! I finally gave in and decided to do a holiday kit...I know right? Shame on me, there's hundreds out there...but I had to, it's patriotic and that's soooo me! :) Happy Scrapping!

1 comment: