If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Alphas!

Hello Scrapland! Ok, so apparently my computer sucks at compressing and my internet sucks for uploading! I'm sorry about all the issues we've had with this kit! I promise that I will make sure that everyone who wants it, gets it in it's entirety though! Today I have a pack of six alphas. Four different colored felt baby block alphas and two dotty chipboard alphas.

Here's the kit preview again:

Photobucket

And click the alpha preview to download the alphas from mediafire!

Photobucket

Here's the 4shared link if that one doesn't work for you:
http://www.4shared.com/file/127777208/7bb105ed/ABND_BabysFirstWhat_AlphaPack.html

Let's hope these links go smoothly today!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Aug. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls, it wasn't your files. I got them all and there is nothing wrong with any of them. Media Fire went down last night. All I did was wait and got them later. Perfect. Beautiful kit. Thank you so much for sharing. Love your work.
    Huggins
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete