If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Child’s Play Revamped

Hello Scrapland!  I’m going to have a couple of posts today because I’ve been busy again and have fallen a little behind in my blogging :(  So, for your first eye candy enjoyment, I’m bringing you a new Scraps of Ellay kit called Child’s Play Revamped.  It’s super cute and she used really fun colors for kid layouts!  She put a little of everything in it for kids.  There are toy elements, playground elements smiley faces and shapes.  Here are the layouts I made using it:

Fun-With-Shapessmall
Playtimesmall
Here’s the kit preview, click it to be taken to the store where it’s on sale right now!!


Have fun Playing around!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment