If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sweet September and Grass Stains

Hello again Scrapland!  It’s kind of an odd title, but sometimes those two things go together, don’t you think?  They certainly did for me this week.  I was able to squeeze in a little scrapping and when I did, I ended up doing an Autumn page and a grungy page with a Grass Stains kit.  Ok, enough rambling, let’s show you the goods!

This first page I did using the kit Sweet September by River Rose.  It’s a gorgeous kit for any fall occasion!

Autumnsmall
Here’s the beautiful kit preview, you can click it to check it out in the FPD store:


The second layout I did was a fun grungy layout using Grass Stains by Recherché by KH Designs another designer at Funky Playground Designs.

Muddy-In-Chicagosmall
I love all of the different boyish grungy elements of this kit…was perfect for my family!!  Here’s the preview for this kit, again, click it to go check it out in the store! 


I hope you found something you liked today!  It was quite a variety wasn’t it?  Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment