If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Nineteen Seventysix

Hello Scrapland!  I don’t know about you, but I have a lot of birthdays around me this week.  One of my best girlfriends had a birthday yesterday, today is Bobbie’s of River Rose birthday, and tomorrow is my DH birthday!  Wow!  So, it’s no surprise to me that River Rose decided to put out a super fun birthday kit for her birthday.  AND, it will be on sale for a limited time!  Check out what I did with it:

MomsBirthdaysmall


Here’s the gorgeous preview, you can click it if you want to go check it out in the store!


I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday and a great weekend!  And Happy Birthday to everyone having birthdays this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment