If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New CT!!!

Hello Scrapland!  I have BIG news!  I’m now on 3 CT’s again!  I just joined a fabulous CT of a Super talented designer over at Sugar Hill Co!  I’m now on the eNKay Design’s team!!  I just found SHCO in December and I love the store and I love the designs over there, so I’m Thrilled to be joining one of the designers on their team! 

AND, I was able to jump right in and start creating for her right away.  I’ve already played with TWO of her most recent kits!  And boy are they fabulous!  (And guess what?  You can get one of them for FREE….seriously, no contest, no random drawing….just free!)  This first one is a collab she did with Miss Tina of SHCO called Love in the Park.

My-Guys-Foreversmall

Click the preview to go check the kit out in the store:

This next layout is using a HUGE MEGA kit that you can go to SHCO and grab for FREE!!!  But you need to hurry because the first download will expire very soon! 


Here’s the preview for the kit, click it to be taken to the forum where you can find out how to get the whole thing for FREE!

I hope you all had a good Groundhog Day!  And to all of my neighbors who were snowed in with me today, stay warm and cuddle up in front of your computer with a nice warm hot chocolate while you head over to SHCO to start collecting the cutest Love kit ever!!!!  See you back here soon with lots more eye candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment