If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Naturally Paree

Hello Scrapland!  I hope everyone enjoyed my little Valentine treat Smile  I’m here today to show you a couple of gorgeous kits by Scraps of Ellay.  The first one, Naturally, was given away in her very first newsletter, but if you missed that, she has now put it in her store!  Here are the layouts I did with that one:

Boys-on-the-Farmsmall

My-BFFssmall

Here’s the preview, click it to be taken to the store!


And this next kit she put in store on Valentine’s Day, which I think was rather appropriate.  It’s called Paree and it’s a romantic Paris kit (which she made based on the CUTEST halloween pics of a baby boy dressed as a little french man.  You can see her layouts of him in the store!)  I did a layout with it for the template challenge over at STS.  Here’s that page:

Path-of-Lovesmall

Here’s the beautiful preview of Paree, click it to be taken to the store:

I hope you liked all this eye candy as much as I do!   River Rose is taking a week off this week, so it might be a little while before I post again.  So, have a great week and a fun weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment