If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Life Happens

Hello again Scrapland!  When I work all weekend, the designers kit releases tend to stack up on me!  So, I’m here again to show you what Scraps of Ellay released this weekend.  It’s  a fun collab with IvoryKeys Digital Dreams called Life Happens.  I love the colors because I think they are fun and real.  They really did a great job with this everything kit!  Here’s the layout I made for the February Song Lyric Challenge at STS:

Here’s the preview for the kit, click it to go check it out in the store!

I hope you enjoyed today’s eye candy!  I’m sure I’ll be back here in a few days with some new stuff for you!  Try to have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment