If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Young Love and Loving You

Hello Scrapland!  Are you in the loving mood yet?  Either way, I still have a few more love kits to show you this week!  Before this Valentine’s season I thought I had all of the love kits I’d ever need, but I was wrong!  The designers I’m working for have really outdone themselves this year and come up with some real gems!  Today River Rose put TWO new love kits in her store!  Young Love and Loving You.

This first layout I did using Young Love (I love the colors of this kit!):

Love-Shines-Throughsmall

Here’s the preview, click it to be taken to the store:

This one I made with Loving you and I even turned it into my February desktop because I loved it so much! 

Lovesmall

Here’s the preview for that one, you should probably go check these out!  They are really gorgeous kits!

Ok, that’s it for today, but I’ll be back very soon with even more love for you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment