If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Only In Dreams

Hello Scrapland!  I hope everyone had a fun weekend!  I spent mine at work, but it was still mostly enjoyable.  Now I’m here to show you some fun stuff!  River Rose let her imagination run wild for this super cute and wonderfully colored sleepy time kit called Only In Dreams.  I had SO much fun with it and I expect that I will be using it for most of my kids sleeping pictures!  Here’s the layout I made:

Bondingsmall

Here’s the preview, click it to be taken to the store!

Wonderful isn’t it?  You still have a little time to pick it up for 25% off!!!  So hurry!  I’ll be back in a few minutes with a new kit by Scraps of Ellay.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment