If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wuv You!

Hello again Scrapland!  I’m back Again with some more love for you!  This time it’s a SUPER cute kit from Scraps of Ellay called Wuv You.  The soft colors are so sweet and all of the elements are soooo cute.  I had a lot of fun playing with this one.  And, guess what?  Her WHOLE STORE is 50% off this weekend in honor of her birthday!  So, if you’ve been eyeing any Scraps of Ellay kits, head on over quick and pick them up!

First, here are the layouts I made with Wuv You:

Love-My-Monkeysmall

Wuv-Yousmall

Here’s the preview, click it to go check it out in the store:


And here is the information on her big weekend sale!  Click it to be taken straight to the Scraps of Ellay store at STS:

167646_10150099084184887_177741919886_5993688_1158362_n

Happy scrapping and happy shopping!!  (And I hope no one holds it against me, but GO PACKERS!!!!  Smile )

No comments:

Post a Comment