If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cranberry Sparkle and Awakening

Hello again Scrapland!  I’m back to show you two gorgeous new kits from River Rose.  One of them is a kit she gave away at five star digi scrapping, then added to it.  The other one is a soft/subtle and very pretty kit that’s all brand new!

This first layout is using her kit Cranberry Sparkle that now comes in a bundle:

My-Heart-is-Yourssmall

Here is the new bundle preview for that kit, click it to be taken to the store:


Here’s a layout I did with her new kit Awakening, I absolutely Love the colors and softness of this kit!

Shoppingsmall

Here’s the gorgeous preview for Awakening, click it to be taken to the store!

That’s it for today!  Be sure to stop back here soon…I’ve got some love to spread around Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment