If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Are You Doing 365?

Hello Scrapland!  I’m back sooner then I expected, to show you a couple of Fabulous products that eNKay Design has at Sugar Hill Co.  She had a GIANT 365 collection in her store previously, and just added a great coordinating grab bag!  So, if you are doing the 365 challenge, this is definitely something you’ll want to take a look at!  I combined all of the goodies and made this layout that will (eventually) be in a year in review book.  My goal is to have a book for every year that I’ve had a digital camera….but it’s going to take me a long time to complete that!  These products are going to make it easier for me though Smile!

Here’s the layout I’ve made:

First-Haircut

Here are the previews, click them to head to the store!

 

 

Great stuff huh?  Hope you enjoyed!  I’ll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment