If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Funny Bunny and Celebration

Hello Scrapland!  I hope everyone had a fun weekend enjoying River Rose’s big celebration!  Unfortunately I worked through the whole thing, but I’m back today to join in the festivities!

First I want to show you her new kit for Easter, Funny Bunny.  It’s So cute!!  I just love the little bunnies she has in it!!  And the colors are Easterific!  Here’s the layout I made with it:

Easter-Huntsmall

Here’s the cute preview, click it to check it out in the store!

Now for the fun stuff!  Today she is doing a sneak peek comment and win!  That means, if you comment on today’s post over on her blog and she picks your number randomly, you win the kit she is releasing this week for FREE!  And she still has her 40% off sale going on, so click on the ad and check out the fun!

Not to bad for a monday huh?  Smile  See you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment