If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Uccello Bello

Hello Scrapland!  I hope everyone had a nice week and will be having an even better weekend!  I’m hoping to get some spring cleaning done especially since I’m having some friends over for my birthday next week Smile.  But I’m not here to tell you how disgusting my house is, I’m here to show you a fabulously bright and fun new springy kit from River Rose!  It’s called Uccello Bello (or Beautiful Bird) and I just love everything about it!  Here’s the layout I made with it:

Flysmall

And here’s the preview, click it to be taken to the store!

I hope you like!  I’ll be back in a few minutes with eNKay Design’s new collab (which is 75% off today!!!).  Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment