If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Think Spring!

Hello Scrapland!  Wow, have I neglected the blog this month!  I apologize!  It was my birthday and I’ve been trying to walk more and do some spring cleaning.  But I certainly need a scrapping break every once in awhile!  It’s been out for awhile now, but if you haven’t seen the SHCO Free With Purchase collab Think Spring, you are truly missing out!  It’s sooo cute!  Here’s the layout I made with it:


Those ladies over at Sugar Hill Co are sooo talented!  Here’s the preview, if you like what you see click it to be taken to the store!  And don’t forget, if you get even more goodies you can get this whole kit for free!

 

I’ll be back in a few minutes, I have one more super cute kit to show you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment