If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Me Time

Hello Scrapland!  I told you I’d be back!  So, eNKay Design just put out a Wonderful new collab with Wendy Page called Me Time.  It’s so soft and beautiful and you really can’t get a better theme then that can you?  Those two designers put so many great elements and gorgeous papers in this kit, it was a joy to scrap with!  Here’s what I did:

Me-Timesmall

And here’s the preview, click it to be taken to the store where you can get it for $1.75 (or 75% off!!) today only!!!

Not a bad way to spend April Fool’s day huh?  (Oh, and while you are at Sugar Hill Co, look around some and you’ll find a LOT more stuff 75% off today!  I did my shopping earlier!)

No comments:

Post a Comment