If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cooties

Hello Scrapland!  How is your week going?  Mine was challenging.  My 2 1/2 year old caught a virus and we were dealing with a high fever and sore throat all week.  I felt like a mama gorilla with a baby hanging on me for 3 days.  So far today it looks like he is feeling better, but I’m still keeping my fingers crossed!  So, anyway, Pardon the Mess just released a cute new kit called Cooties based on creepy, crawly, cute little bugs.  I had fun playing with it because my little one used to be such a wiggle worm!  Here’s my layout:

PTM_Cooties_katifer_LO1

Here’s the kit preview, click on it to head to the store!

AND, she also has some news!  Pardon the Mess is having a CT Call!  So, if you like her stuff and would love to play with it for free, check out the ad and send in your request!

ptm-ct-call-pink

No comments:

Post a Comment