If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Quit Playing Games

Hello Scrapland!  I hope everyone’s week went well!  It was the first week of school for my little 1st grader and he is loving it so far!  (Which makes me really happy!)  I can’t believe how quiet the house is with him going to school full days.  I still have the 2 year old here, but when he’s not fighting with his brother, he’s pretty docile…ok, maybe not docile, but a lot more quiet none-the-less!

This week is a fun week for new releases.  Pardon the Mess just released a great new kit called Quit Playing Games.  It’s a black and red sports kit, but the way she made it makes it perfect for parties and such too!  Here’s what I did with it:

Here’s the kit preview, click it to be taken to the store!

And that’s not all for this week!  I’ll be right back with another new release!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment