If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

QP Freebie!

Hello Scrapland! I have a freebie goodie for you today! Mad Genius Designs graciously allowed me to make a QP freebie with "Fall Into Fall" and you get to reap the benefits!

You can still pick up the whole kit for free from Mad Genius Designs' blog if you hurry and go over there today!

But if you would like the QP I made, just click on the preview to download!

Photobucket

Have a great weekend! I'm off to set up my Halloween party :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Oct [LA 05:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 30 Oct [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete