If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Sweet Nostalgia

Hello Scrapland! I'm back with some CT layouts! Never thought I'd be able to say that :) Before I get to the kit, I wanted to introduce you to the Creative Team I recently became a part of. Here is the very first and very new Stuff to Scrap Creative Team: Woohoo!

Photobucket

Now, the first kit I had the pleasure of working with was "Sweet Nostalgia" by JW Digiscraps. It's a Beautiful heritage kit that you can definately use over and over again! The colors in the kit are gorgeous and the elements are so beautiful and easy to work with! Here are the two pages I made with the kit:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's a preview of this gorgeous kit. If you like it, you can click the image to be taken to the store!

Photobucket

I hope you like what you see! We'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment