If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Food of Love Blog Train

Hello Scrapland!  First I want to say Congratulations to Amanda for getting a spot on IvoryKeys' Creative Team!  That's so exciting!  I hope you have a ton of fun!

Next, Scraps of Ellay and Digi Designs by Nicole got together to make a super beautiful collab called Food of Love.  It has a love/music theme and boy is it gorgeous!!!  The colors are very rich and elegant.  I think all of the CT members had a blast playing with it!  Here’s the layout I made with the kit:
Love-Isxsmall
Here’s the kit preview that you can click on to be taken to the store:

Now for the goodie!  The CT members have teamed up to bring you a QP blog train!  I modified my layout a little and here is the result, a freebie QP just for you!  Click on the preview to download!
ABND_DDBN_SOE_FOL_previewHere are links to the rest of the train, go check them out!
Christie Dawn
Katie  <--- You are Here
Ginger
Susan
Jodi
Sandra
Knittinjen
Glenda
Noelle
Ellay
Have fun on the ride!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Mar. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete