If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sultan of Soil

Hello Scrapland!  Secret Garden Creations Has an awesome new kit out today, perfect for all of your little dirt monsters!  I love this kit.  I love the colors, I love the grungy dirty elements and she even threw in a few super cute elements as well!  Check out what I made with the kit:

No-Girlsxsmall
Rain-Rainxsmall
Here’s the kit preview, if you click it you will be taken to her store over at Scrap it Sassy!


She also put out a new template set called Easy Layouts Templates Set 4 that I played with a little.  Here are the layouts I made using the new templates:

This one is using her Hunny Bunny kit:

Easter-Magicxsmall

This one is using her Benevolent kit:
 

Medieval-Timesxsmall


And here’s the template set preview that will take you to the store if you click!

  
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment