If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine!

Hello Scrapland!  I’m feeling about knee deep in summer right about now, how about you?  We even went out and bought a new kiddie pool for the kiddos the other day.  (I think I’ve played in it more then them so far though!)  Well, if you are in the summer spirit, I have a huge collab for you!  The designers over at Funky Playground Designs have made a new collab kit for this month and it’s stuffed with super cute summer elements and papers in Great summery colors!  The best part?  It’s only $3 right now!!!  Here’s the layout I made with it:



Here’s the teaser preview, click it to head over to the store where you can click on more images to see more layouts done with the kit and get a better idea of whats all in it.

 

Hurry up and check it out while it’s such a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment