If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Showing Off :)

Hello Scrapland!  I’ve been working with A LOT of Funky Playground Designs kits and haven’t been showing them off to you, so I’m going to do it in one big batch today!

First up is a layout I made using a fun girlie kit called Besties by Shanmomto4 Designs along with a template by Jaclyn Bernardo’s Hip Strips Template set.

BFFssmall

Here are those products if you want to check out more:



These layouts I made using a kit by Michelle Batton and Simply Scraps Designs called   About a Guy Collab with stitches from Michelle Batton’s On the Border pack and templates from Fê Marini Designs’ Make It Easy Templates #02.

Cool-Unclesmall

Fathersmall
Here are those products for your clicking pleasure:



    
These next layouts were made using the kit Romantic Summer by Charlize Creations and Ruby Lane.

Summer-Lovinsmall 

If you want to see more of that beautiful kit, here it is:


For this layout I used Monsta Divas! by Ruby Lane and Pebbles Designs.

Lil-Diva-Monstersmall
Here’s that preview:

  
I used Elegant Azure by Daybreak Scraps for this layout:

Memory-2010small

Here’s that preview:

  For this one I used Doctor Doctor by 4 Shades of Blue:

Here’s that preview:


And for this last one, I used  Cirque de Funk - Part One by Michelle Batton and Girl Boy Girl Designs by Jen Balding.


And here’s your final clickable preview for the day…I know, a sad occasion indeed!

 

They also made a super cute part two, so go check it out!  Don’t forget to stop by on the first (no, I’m not in the blog train…Sorry!!!).  But, that’s when the big reveal about Secret Garden will be announced!  That’s almost as good right? Lol!  See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment