If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Little Firecracker

Hello Scrapland!  Are you ready for this 4th of July weekend?  I know I am!  Even though I work most of the weekend :(  I might miss the parades, but I’m definitely going to catch some fireworks!  Speaking of…Scraps of Ellay has just put out a super cute 4th of July kit called Little Firecracker.  I’m totally in love with this kit!  I just can’t get over how fun and cute it is!  Check out what I made with it:

Babys-1st-4thsmall

Lighting-Fireworkssmall 
And I loved that first layout so much that I turned it into my desktop for July and used it for the Desktop Challenge over at STS!

July-desktop10small
I know you are dying to see the full preview now ;)  So, here it is!  Click it to be taken to the store!

Have a great holiday weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment