If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Monkeys and Storks

Hello Scrapland! I'm a bad CT member...I forgot to show you Like a Monkey by Scraps of Ellay last week! I was SOOOOO excited that she made the kit, so I have no idea how I forgot to share it with all of you! Anyway, last week Scraps of Ellay put a kit in store called Like a Monkey and it's so super cute and perfect for all of those little monkey pictures out there! Check out what I made with it:



Here's the Awesome preview, you can click it to be taken to the store:


And this week she put out another Super Cute kit called Waiting for the Stork. She used some beautiful pastel colors and made some super cute papers and elements that are perfect for any pregnancy/baby pictures! Check out the layout I made with it:


Here's this kit preview that you can click to be taken to the store!

I hope you found something you like!! Happy Scrapping!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful artwork. I hope to get my scrapbook designs up someday. :) Your blog is an inspiration. Thanks!

    www.talyaraphaella.com

    ReplyDelete