If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Friday, July 16, 2010

CT Call and a Sale!

Hello Scrapland!  I have some news for you from River Rose.  She's having a CT call!  And a Sale!  She also has a new kit out this week.  Busy lady!!

Here is the information for the CT Call.  I'm so excited to see who joins me on this fun CT!

river_rose_ctcall_AD
Here’s the sale ad, I can’t believe she’s having such a great sale!  Fabulous!  Click the ad to head over to the store!

riverrose_summercoupon_AD

She also has a wonderful new kit out this week called Where Ever He Goes and I love the colors!  Click it to head to the store…where you can use the above code to get 50% Off!!!

riverrose-whereeverhegoes-FULLpv

I also wanted to show you another one of her kits that she released before, Start a Band.  It’s such a fun music kit with a teen boy feel to it.  Again, click the preview if you want to head to the store to check it out.

Here’s the layout I made using this kit: 
Have fun Scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment