If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Grateful Sentiments

Hello Scrapland!  Is everyone as ready for the weekend as I am?  I’m having my sons’ birthday party (yes, one party for both :) ) this weekend at Chuck E Cheese’s.  I usually do a big production at home, so this will be a welcome relief.  Especially since all three of us have been sick all week. 

But, I’m not here to chat your ear off.  I’m here to show you River  Rose’s new goodies!  This week she teamed up with Jayaprem’s Hangout to create a beautiful kit that you can use for Thanksgiving layouts, or just any layout you want to create about something/someone you are grateful for.  They really did an outstanding job!  Here’s the layout I created with it, also in conjunction with the Scraplift Challenge over at FPD:

Our-Familysmall
Here’s the kit preview, as always, click it to be taken to the store where it is currently on Sale!


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment