If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Trick or Treat

Hello Scrapland!  Is everyone completely soaked in the Halloween mood yet?  I know I am!  I was so happy when I saw that Both of the designers I create for did Halloween kits this year!  (It’s my favorite holiday)  So, today I’m here to show you the Halloween kit Scraps of Ellay made this year.  It’s a collab with Rainamoon Scraps (also at STS) and it’s super cute!  Check out what I did with it:

This one is with just Scraps of Ellay’s part.

Candy-Mobsmall
This one is with both parts.
 Creepysmall
Here’s the kit preview for Ellay’s portion, click it to be taken to the store where it’s on Sale!

  
I hope you enjoyed all of these Halloween goodies!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment