If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Friday, October 1, 2010

River Rose and Goodbye to Funky :(

Hello Scrapland!  I’ve been busy lately!  And unfortunately, it wasn’t “busy scrapping.”  Life has just been getting away from me I think.  But I’m back to show you a few kits that I was able to play with in the past couple of weeks.  First, I want to show you what I did with River Rose’s Halloween kit that I gave you a sneak peek of a little while ago.

Halloween-Dogsmall


Me-Want-Candysmall

Here’s the preview you’ve been waiting for, lol:


River Rose has also put out 2 kits this week, and I had so much fun scrapping with both of them!  The first one I’m going to show you is a fun and funky collab that she did with Funky Playground Designs store owner Michelle Batton called Child of Funk.  Here’s the layout I did with the Collection:
  Funky-Girlssmall
Here’s the collection preview, they are also selling the two parts separately if you only like one or the other.


She also put a fun guy kit in store today called Modern Man.  I love the feel of the kit and her word art is super fun!  Here’s what I did with it:

 My-Modern-Guyssmall

Here’s the kit preview, click it to be taken to the store:


Now I have some sad news…I’m no longer a Funky Girl over at Funky Playground Designs.  I had a TON of fun creating for the store while I was there, but they decided to redo the Creative Team, and I decided that I just don’t have enough time nowadays to put my all into their new requirements.  If I can ever let myself plunge back into this habit full force, I’m hoping to go back some day.  So, to say goodbye, I did one final layout for them using a really cute Halloween collab by Girl Boy Girl Designs and Stolen Moments.  Here’s the page I did:

 
And here’s the kit preview, you can click it to go check it out in the store:

Ok, that’s it for now!  Happy Scrapping everyone,and have a great weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment