If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Lil Mama

Hello Scrapland!  Did you have a good Mother’s Day?  I worked all day, but I was surprised with a nice sushi lunch at work, so that made it all better!  We also went to Medieval Times on Saturday to celebrate 3 Mother’s Days and 2 Birthdays, so everyone had a good time this weekend in this household! 

But I’m not here to tell you about my boring life, I’m here to show you a super fun new kit from Scraps of Ellay!  It’s called Lil Mama, and I think the colors and feel of the kit are just perfect for all of those fun mom’s out there!  We aren’t all lacey baby pink and lavender types and this kit showcases that!  Here are the layouts I made with it:

Being-Momsmall

Fun-Mamasmall

Here’s the preview, click it to be taken to the store!

I hope everyone’s monday is fabulous!  See you back here soon with more from my favorite designers!

No comments:

Post a Comment