If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

O Brother!

Hello Scrapland!  Happy Hump Day!  Although this is kind of the end of my weekend, because I’ll be working tomorrow through Sunday.  I’ve been picking up extra shifts at work because I have to make enough money to pay off the brand new bunk bed I just bought for my boys.  It’s a gorgeous piece of furniture, but it’s one of the biggest purchases I’ve made in a long time!  I wanted to get a very sturdy one to make sure my monkeys don’t destroy it…like they do Everything else! 

Anyway, I’m here to show you a new kit from Scraps of Ellay.  I absolutely love it, but I might be a little biased, having two boys.  It’s called O Brother! and it’s comprised of primary colors, fun doodles and cute boyish elements.  It’s perfect for about 90% of my pictures Smile.  Take a look at what I did with it:

Cabinet-Hidingsmall

 

Toys-in-Jailsmall

Here’s the preview, as always click it to be taken to the store! 

SOE_OB_preview

Usually I say that I hope you enjoy this as much as me, but I don’t think that’s possible this time!  So, I hope you enjoy this at least a little!  I’ll see you back here soon with a gorgeous kit from River Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment