If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tropical Winds

Hello Scrapland!  Have you had enough of this crazy weather?  I know I have!  I never know if I’m going to need a short sleeved shirt or my winter coat!  So, I was thrilled when I saw River Rose’s new product, Tropical Winds PU Grab Bag.  It’s a GORGEOUS pack containing a kit, an alpha, a template set, and a large set of styles!  AND, it’s on sale right now for only $2.99 for the duration of the iNSD celebration!  Here’s the layout I made with it:

Beach-Lovesmall

Here’s the teaser preview, if you want to see all of the details, click it to be taken to the store!

I hope you have as much fun with this as I did!  I will be back in a few minutes with an exciting announcement!

No comments:

Post a Comment