If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Dreaming of You

Hello Scrapland!  I’m here to show you another kit that Pardon the Mess has in her store over at Scrapable.  I had fun playing with it, and I find that it’s very versatile!  I did more of a heritage page, but there’s a bunch of glitter in the kit too, so you could easily do an elegant or love type of layout with it!  Here’s my page:

PTM_DreamingOfYou_katifer_LO1

Here’s the kit preview, click it to go see it in the store…then stick around and check out the rest of her fun kits!

She has a bunch of other kits in store that she is letting us play with, so I will definitely be back with some more messiness for you soon!  Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment