If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Sweet As Spring and a Call!

Hello Scrapland!  I am back with some gorgeous eye candy for you.  River Rose just released a new kit called Sweet As Spring and the colors are soft and beautiful.  I had so much fun playing with it and found it to be so easy to scrap with!  Here’s my layout with Sweet As Spring:

Spring-Arrivesssmall

Here’s the preview, click it to be taken to the store:

And I also have some exciting news!  River Rose is having a CT call!  So, if you love all of the River Rose eye candy that I’ve been showing you and want to work with her stuff and spread the River Rose love around, check out this ad and email Bobbie!  I can’t wait to work with you!

riverr10

No comments:

Post a Comment