If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

I am hosting a Scraplift Challenge…this is Alice :)

Good evening Scrapland! I am hosting a Scraplift Challenge over at Mousescrappers.com. I can’t believe I decided to host a challenge, but I am. I have another coming up later in the summer, but this is my first. It is Scraplift challenge # 19, and the layouts are due by June 19th. I have been out of commission with scrapping for awhile, but Mousescrappers has helped me get back into the fun! I have so many Disney Pictures or Disney related pictures (such as birthdays, Halloween costumes, and more) that I have been busy scrapping these. Here is a preview for the PP I am offering. Hope y’all come by and enjoy in on the fun!

Preview 1 PP for Scraplift 19Preview 2 Pp for Scraplift 19

No comments:

Post a Comment