If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Daddy and Me QPs

Hello Scrapland. I have to apologize for not being better at getting stuff out to everyone. I am still working on my Coast Guard kit. I am about done with papers, but I had a bunch of elements open and experienced a power surge. I had not saved them yet. So, out of frustration...I took a small break..I am going to look for a surge protector with battery backup, and start going again. However, I am moving in a week. We close on our house on the 15th, the movers come pack us and take our stuff on the 16th and 17th. So, I am sure I will be out of commission with cleaning, organizing, and continuing working on my Masters. I did make a QP out of my layout with my husband and son. I also made a layout that I will be using with my daughter, and I decided to make it a QP. In making the QPs, I made two more elements and decided to include them as well. I hope you enjoy! Have fun scrapping!
Alice

Preview is linked.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Father's Day Theme post on Jun. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 10 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete