If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Finishing Up Kinda Girly

Hello Scrapland! Short post today to get you the Girly alpha. I hope you all enjoy this super girly kit!

Click the preview to download the Alpha!
Photobucket

See you in a a few days with a kit that is near and dear to my heart. It's a kit about the only other addiction I have besides digiscrapping. You can probably guess, but you'll just have to wait to find out for sure! Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 21 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this kit!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo,
    i like your papers.....
    here is my card

    thanks for looking...
    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete