If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Guess What?

Hello Scrapland! I have an exciting announcement to make. I (Katie) am now an STS store CT member! I'm sooo super excited! So you will be seeing more fabulous kits from the STS store and more fabulous layouts made by yours truly creeping around this blog :)

Today I want to show you a kit from Scraps of Ellay, (yes, she's a favorite of mine as you can probably tell from previous posts) called "Cosmic Charlie." It's a gorgeous astrological kit with beautiful colors and papers and elements....It's just plain Beautiful! I love Ellay's kits because she's a woman of my own heart out there making the kits that not many others have made yet. If you like the kit click on the preview to be taken to the store!

Photobucket

We are working on more free kits for you guys, it's just slow going because Alice is involved with finishing her masters and I'm planning a 3 parties in 1 Halloween party which is taking up most of my thought process. They are coming though! And as a hint, Halloween is my favorite holiday so you can expect a corresponding gift from me :) Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment