If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

QP Freebie and Another Shoutout!

Hello Scrapland! I felt like we haven't put anything up in awhile so I decided to make my "Baby's First What?" layout into a QP freebie for everyone who wants it. To refresh your memory this is what the layout looked like:

Photobucket

And here's the QP. To pick it up just click the preview!

Photobucket

I also wanted to show you another SUPER beautiful kit by Scrapteam2008. It fits in with the baby theme. This one is called "An Angel For You" and they do have a girl version, but since I have two boys, I'm a little partial to this one :) I just love all of the beautiful elements in their kits. If you haven't seen their stuff yet, you have to go check them out! They are now selling at Stuff To Scrap so click the preview to be taken to their STS store.

Photobucket

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment