If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Funky Playground Designs

Hello Scrapland!  How has everyone’s iNSD weekend been?  I must confess, I didn’t do much scrapping, but I did do some shopping!  There are some great sales out there!  One of the great sales is still Secret Garden Creations who has just about everything on sale over at her new store in Funky Playground Designs.
She even has a few new products to choose from and I had the pleasure of playing with one of her two new kits!  It’s called Scratch and it’s super cute with some of my favorite colors.  Here are the layouts I made with it:

 

Here’s the kit preview.  Click it to be taken to her NEW store and  check it out!

 
And don’t forget, Secret Garden is always putting fun and cute CU products in her stores!  So, go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment