If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Joy

Hello Scrapland!  I have a special treat for you today!  Scraps of Ellay has a freebie kit on her blog right now, and it’s GORGEOUS!  She teamed up with Nibbles Skribbles to make one of the most beautiful Mother’s Day kits I’ve ever seen.  It’s called The Joy, and the colors are just precious!  Here are the pages I made with them:

This one is just using Ellay’s portion.
MotherDaughtersmall
And this one is using both portions.
 The-Bestsmall
Now tell me you honestly don’t want to rush over to their blogs right now and start snatching away!!  You have to pick it up this week if you want it for free, after that the kits will be heading to the store!  Here’s Ellay’s kit preview, click it to be taken to her blog.


I hope you enjoyed this!  Next week I have another surprise for you, so be sure to stop back!

No comments:

Post a Comment