If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Shoot Me A Pic

Hello Scrapland!  First, I want to say thank you very much to CGBlogger for the kind words!  I feel much better now!  Mondays are bad enough as it is without throwing stomach pains in the mix… I think we should just get rid of Mondays all together!

Anyway, I’m here today to show off Secret Garden’s new kit called Shoot Me A Pic.  I love the bright colors and all of the memory making elements!  Her little cameras are just too cute!  I had a ton of fun playing with it.  Here are the layouts I made:



Here’s the kit preview, you can click it to head to the store.


And I have some great news to go along with this cute kit!  She’s having a sale this weekend at her Funky Playground Designs shop!  Click the sale flier to go check out all of her stuff.


While your there, check out the rest of the sales going on at FPD, there are a bunch of great ones!  Happy Scrapping and Happy Shopping!  

No comments:

Post a Comment