If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Holly and Cheer

Hello again Scrapland!  I pretty much got all of my ramblings out in my previous post, so let’s get right to it, shall we?

Scraps of Ellay put a Christmas kit in store today called Holly and Cheer, and boy is it a cute kit!!  I had So much fun playing with it!  I love everything about it!  It’s definitely a Christmas kit worth getting.  It’s perfect for any and all Christmas layouts!  Here are the two I did with it:

Christmas-Magicsmall


Here’s the kit preview, just click it if you like it and you can go check it out in the store!

I hope you enjoyed all of this fun eye candy today!  I probably won’t be back before Christmas, so I want to wish everyone that reads my blog and all of their friends and family a Big

Happy Holidays and

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete