If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Mouse Tales

Hello Scrapland!  I hope everyone is having fun this holiday season and not getting too stressed out!  I’m super happy, I just finished ALL of my shopping and ALL of my wrapping last night!  Now I just have to get everything for Christmas dinner… 

Oh, and I want to quick show you the final look of the Christmas cards we sent out.  Remember, I used Shutterfly and made a folded 5x7 picture card?  Well, here’s what all of our friends and family members received this year:

vpy%3d0.0

I thought they turned out really cute!!  I might have to do this again next year!

Ok, now to show you the new Christmas goodies from River Rose!  She just put a Really cute kit in her store called Mouse Tales.  She never fails to surprise me with her talent!  Check out what I did with it:

Wishlistsmall

Here’s the full kit preview, click it to go check out all of the cuteness in the store!


I hope you enjoyed these!  I’ll be back in a couple of minutes with Another super cute Christmas kit you Have to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment